Product Code: House moving packs
Availability: In Stock


House Moving Packs

We are often asked about what type of Boxes are needed to move house.


The simple answer is you need a size that is manageable to lift and then load into the removal truck. 

With flaps top and bottom you simply tape up and load the box. A good all round size is 18 x 18 x 18 inches.

If you need a little bigger then 24 x 24 x 24 but don`t pack heavy items in it as its difficult to lift and carry.

Other useful products are 18 x 29 x 39 black sacks , Parcel Tape , Fragile Tape, Bubble wrap, Corrugated Paper, a marker pen, large clear polythene bags, heavy gauge.

So we could offer you :-

a pack of 10 Single Wall Boxes 12 x 9 x 9 inches @ £0.49p each.

a pack of 10 Double Wall Boxes 18 x 18 x 18 inches @ £1.48 each.

1 pack of 1200mm wide x 100 metres Small Bubble @ £19.68 

pack of 6 clear parcel tape 48mm x 66 metres @ £5.40

That totals up to £44.78 plus vat. Just gives you an idea of what you might need .

All the products mentioned here are shown in the web site so you can pick and choose what you want.

Best to collect from our Swindon Warehouse